4-5 medium sized sweet potatoes
breast or formula milk
This recipe is so popular with babies, and it is so easy to make!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F or 190 C
2. Scrub the potatoes clean and prick with a fork
3. Bake in the oven for around 45 mins (until soft)
4. Split open the potato and scrape out the insides with a spoon, discard the skins
5. Mash the potato lightly and add 1-2 tablespoons of breast or formula milk until you get the consistency your baby prefers
6. Serve warm then transfer remaining portions to the Tutti Bimbi Freezer Tray to store.
- high level of beta carotene which helps the body produce vitamin A
- high in dietary fibre and vitamin C
- known for their anti-inflammatory properties and ability to help regulate blood sugar levels