Make Cake Pops with your Tutti Bimbi Freezer Tray!
150g Self Raising Flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg or mixed spice
4 large very ripe bananas
2 large eggs, beaten
This is a great, filling snack for older babies or toddlers
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F or 190 C
2. Sift the flour and spice into a large bowl
3. Melt the butter
4. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. Then add the butter and eggs.
5. Add this to the flour mixture and fold in
6. Pour into to the Tutti Bimbi Freezer Tray and bake for 10-15 mins
7. Poke wooden lolly sticks into the top to make Cake pops or simply squeeze the bottom to pop out a cake! Yum!
Bananas have an abundance of vitamins, particularly Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Vitamin B2. Filled with those healthy vitamins and nutrients, but low in cholesterol, saturated fat and sodium, you can feel confident offering it to your baby. Just a word of caution, though known for settling upset tummies and diarrhea, eating too many bananas may lead to constipation.