Baby Food Recipes
- 1 small salmon fillet
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 small florets of broccoli, roughly chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup of baby pasta shells, or small soup pasta pieces
- Set a pan of water to boil, with the steamer cradle above.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water whilst steaming the salmon in the steamer cradle above for 5-10 mins.
- After 5 mins add the broccoli into the steamer cradle and steam for a few minutes with the salmon.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and sauté for a few minutes until just soft. Add the flour and mix together, then add the milk and a little of the pasta water.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce with the broccoli.
- Flak in the salmon.
- Mix and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes until the sauce thickens nicely.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and parmesan.
- If you need a smooth consistency, purée with a stick blender, or mash for a little if your baby doesn't mind a few lumps.
- Spoon into the Tutti Bimbi Baby Food Freezer Tray and store
← Older Post
Newer Post →