1 cup of Turkey - uncooked ( breast or leg meat)
1/2 cup peeled and cubed Butternut Squash or Acorn Squash
1/2 cup peeled and cubed Potato
1/2 cup peeled and cubed Sweet Potato
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan
- Add 2 cups of water
- Bring to a gentle boil and then turn heat to low
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes or until the Turkey is cooked
- Purée in a blender or with a stick blender, add a little more water to make a smooth consistency
- Spoon into the Tutti Bimbi Baby Food Freezer Tray and store.
Baby Food Nutrition Information:
Here is the baby food nutrition information. Turkey is high in protein and iron and is one of the most easily digested of the meats to feed to your baby. Winter Squash such as Butternut and Acorn contain fiber, potassium, calcium, vitamin A and iron. Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium; sweet potatoes also contain a good amount of Vitamin E, calcium and folate.