- Put the Quinoa on to boil in a little water.
- Grate or finely chop the courgette in a food processor.
- Chop the Turkey in a food processor.
- Combine all three ingredients together in a bowl and add a little soy sauce, seasoning and an egg to bind it together. I often find it is quite wet, which is ok as you don’t want them to be dry.
- Line a baking tray with some paper and teaspoon out large balls of the mixture. You don’t need to be precise.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Now put the wholegrain spaghetti on to boil - you could leave this out completely and just used spiralized veg if you prefer. Wholegrain takes longer to cook than white, but worth it for the extra nutrients.
- Make the tomato sauce by chopping the garlic and onion together, and fry on a low heat in a little olive or coconut oil.
- Add the passata and sprinkle in some origano. I add a little spoon of tomato puree for extra flavour. Let it cook down a bit to be more tasty.
- Spiralize your carrots and courgette, or any other veg you fancy and add it to the spaghetti - it won’t take long to cook as it is so thin.