This recipe is from Kat's Delicious Kitchen - thanks Kat!
This is a wonderful autumn puree, the curry is not very strong but gives it a little extra kick to the taste! Yum!
- half medium pumpkin (de-seeded, peeled & sliced)
- 1 large capsicum / red bell pepper (cored and cut into quarters)
- 1 large apple (peeled, cored & cut)
- 1/4 tsp curry madras powder
- 1/2 cup steam liquid from the apple.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Put pumpkin and capsicum in a large baking tray. Add coconut oil and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Take out tray and give it a good mix to spread the oil all over. Put the tray back in the oven for 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile steam the apple for 8 minutes.
4. Move everything to a smoothie jug or large deep bowl, add liquid, curry powder and blend until you have reached your desired consistency.